When seeking a location to expand or move your business, there are a few very important characteristics to keep in mind. Chief among these is the site itself. It must be cost-effective, central to your business operations, and ideal for motivating a diverse and skilled workforce. Fortunately, the Greater Reading community offers all this and more.
- Greater Reading offers distinct competitive advantages that truly set it apart
- We’ll work with you to develop an financing package for your next project
- Our community’s reliable utilities will help your business stay connected
For companies that seek a promising location to grow their business, the Greater Reading area is a location that upholds core values—ambition, resourcefulness, honesty, creativity, and community. In essence, Greater Reading is built for business.
How Greater Reading Economic Partnership Can Help
GREP can assist you with all of your site selection needs for expanding or relocating your business to the Greater Reading area. As your primary point of contact, we’ll coordinate all of our resources along with other local organizations to ensure your transition is smooth and your business is successful. From exclusive workforce development programs to lists of available properties to regional demographics data, GREP can connect your business to a wealth of information and profitable opportunities.
Our Resources and Services
- Facilitated process and information gathering
- Planned tours of our community and properties
- Overnight accommodations
- Access to workforce development resources and programs
- Access to funding and incentive packages
- Mapping and customized workforce analysis
- Wage and salary information
- Regional data and demographics
- A comprehensive database of available office, commercial and industrial properties
- Introductions to service providers, business leaders and human resource professionals