Greater Reading Economic Partnership (GREP) is a public-private 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to facilitating economic development growth in the Greater Reading region of Pennsylvania. We are the primary point of contact for business attraction, retention, and growth in Greater Reading (Berks County), Pennsylvania.
Greater Reading Economic Partnership (GREP) is an Accredited Economic Development Organization through the International Economic Development Council (IEDC).
To lead regional efforts to attract, retain, and grow business and to market Berks County as a competitive and attractive location for business.
Our Resources and Services
- Facilitated process and information gathering
- Planned tours of our community and properties
- Overnight accommodations
- Access to workforce development resources and programs
- Access to funding and incentive packages
- Mapping and customized workforce analysis
- Wage and salary information
- Regional data and demographics
- A comprehensive database of available office, commercial and industrial properties
- Introductions to service providers, business leaders and human resource professionals
- Business expansion and growth visits