Existing Business Support
GREP’s mission—to promote, foster, and coordinate economic development in Greater Reading—isn’t limited to external businesses looking for new opportunities. Our passion and commitment is just as strong with the businesses that have contributed to our community’s resilient past. Working together within our interconnected supportive business network, we can build a foundation for an even stronger, more successful future.
Putting Your Business on the Fast Track to Success
Utilizing our financial and workforce development resources, your business can achieve its goals and be something greater. GREP can connect your business with:
- Introduction to a dynamic network of service providers and business leaders
- A comprehensive database of available office, commercial, and industrial properties in Greater Reading
- Extensive workforce development, education, and training resources
- Exclusive access to funding and incentive packages
- Detailed regional data and demographics
“Anyone running a company in Berks County should call Deb Heffner and schedule a meeting to find out what GREP is able to do for you. The GREP was established to help businesses grow and prosper. Deb is the quarterback who educated me about all the services available to Reading area businesses. I guarantee you, that you will be pleasantly surprised that there are people in different agencies that can help advocate for you and/or provide grants or low cost money to help you grow or expand your business.” – Charles Bernard, President, Eagle Brass
Contact Deb Heffner to learn about how Greater Reading Economic Partnership can connect your business to the resources necessary for success.